Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested: that is, some books are to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention. (Sir Francis Bacon)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

16 Lighthouse Road (Debbie Macomber

I did this book as an audiobook, and enjoyed it more than I thought it would. It's a simple, almost predictable romance story. The twist is that there are four separate (yet intertwining) plots. The book jumps from plot to plot, and you get to know just about everyone in the town. My only complaint is that there were several subplots that I found interesting. Now I'm going to have to read (or listen) to the next book in the series. (I find this a disappointing trait in an author.)

No comments: