Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested: that is, some books are to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention. (Sir Francis Bacon)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

White Lies (Jayne Ann Krentz)

This is one of the Arcane Society Novels. Some of the books are written under the name of Amanda Quick (Second Sight, Perfect Poison), and some under the name of Krentz. I like this series. I'm not sure why.

This time I read two of the books at the same time. (One book when sitting in bed, one in my pocketbook for when I was out and about.) I'm surprised I didn't mix up the plots. But they're such light, fun reading that it wasn't a problem reading both of them.

I'm already looking forward to reading more.

No comments: